The non-profit association The Association for EyeSightFocus was formed in August 2015 by Tony Helinsky in Lund, Sweden.
Anyone can become a member, it is free.
All members are invited to regular free online EyeSightFocus meetings,
Sign up and get into focus you too! Click here to join >>!
Regular free focus meetings for members!
Right now there are online meetings upcoming on these times in these time zones:
HAST Tuesday 06.00 am Honolulu
AEDT Tuesday 03:00 am Sydney
JST Tuesday 01.00 am Tokyo
EET Monday 18.00 Riga
CET Monday 17.00 Lund, Paris
EST Monday 11.00 am New York
CST Monday 10:00 am Minneapolis
MST Monday 09.00 am Denver
PST Monday 08.00 am Los Angeles
Here you can find the time in more time zones >>
About the association:
The association has the purpose
To help people to use their eyesight in the best possible way by making sure that it becomes generally known
– What EyeSightFocus is, how EyeSightFocus can be used, how people can learn to maximize their natural EyeSightFocus.
– That it is possible to learn to see without glasses / lenses by learning to focus at all distances, for many of those who feel that they see better with glasses or contact lenses.
– That EyeSightFocus (the ability to focus at different distances) is a better and more important concept than visual acuity (“measured” ability to see detail) for those who want to learn to see naturally in the best way.
– That it is better to assess the ability to see by observing the different distances a person can focus on (rather than interpreting symbols of different sizes at the same distance)
– That it is good to look as much as possible on reality (it is three dimensional and “live”) with natural and varied EyeSightFocus.
The association will meet its objective by
– Providing information about the association and the association’s purpose on the website and in other contexts and in public debate.
– Organize courses, workshops, meetings and lectures led by a certified teacher or a certified coach in the methods Dr. WH Bates Method, Natural Vision Improvement and the Tony Helinsky method.